Monday, March 1, 2010

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

I am stealing a post from Jamie (sorry Jamie).  At the end of February, Abby ended her time with Jamie & Alex.  We knew it was coming and had been planned from the beginning, but it didn't make it any easier.  I know Abby is going to miss her BFF every day.  I am sure they will get together often to play.  It is weird not seeing Jamie either. 

Here is a picture from when Abby and Alex first started their time together.  Abby was 6 weeks old.

They were dressed in their outfits Nomi got them!


This was a couple days after they started.  Abby was being Alex's snack!  They were wearing their little Gymboree outfits!


This was by far one of my favorite pictures Jamie ever took of the girls.  It was right before Halloween and they were staring at something but it looks like they are scared!


Jamie loves to take pictures and that is just one of the many things I will miss about Abby being with her.  This is one of her photo shoot days about when Abby was 3 months old.


Above is Alex & Abby's last day together.  Abby is looking at Alex like she is crazy.  I know they are going to miss each other.  I hope they remain great friends throughout the years.  Thanks Jamie for taking such good care of my sweetpea!

No comments:

Post a Comment