Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bye Bye Rey Rey

This week I said goodbye to Reynolds and Reynolds and started my new job with Insurance Information Exchange (iiX).  It was really hard to leave a place I had been working at for 11 years, but I knew this was the right decision for me and my family.  Tracy supported me with the move.

I will be iiX's new Government Relations Coordinator.  Basically I am a liason between the states and our company working closely with legal to determine if we and our customers are following state and federal laws.  One of the perks is I get to travel.  This year it looks like I will be traveling to: Oklahoma City, Boise, Atlantic City, Saint John (New Brunswick, Canada) and St. Louis. 

I will keep everyone posted to my adventures!  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment