Sunday, May 3, 2009

Backlog

So I am a little behind on blogging. I so need to not wait a week to write because then I get backed up and tons of stuff happens that I want to report, sooooooooooooo be prepared for a long one today and I will try not to do this again :).
This past week was Jamies big 30th birthday. Josh took off for her birthday and I got to stay at home with Abby for the day. We spent the whole day with Grisham and Kerri. Grisham and Abby were soooooo not on the same schedule. When Abby was up, Grisham was down and vice versa. Abby however has realized that the toys are in a box that she can dump over and then access them...yay for my inquisitive child. I am sure there is much more to come (especially because I saw her today trying to climb onto her bookcase).

She also likes to practice her downward dog...my little yoga girl!


This past Friday was Cass's 30th birthday...it seems that everyone is having those these days. Luckily I am nowhere near 30 yet and can be young, wild and free :). Cass wanted to party it up in Austin. I drove there and we stayed at an awesome hotel and then went to eat at the amazing Hyde Park Bar & Grill. It was sooooooooo super yummy! After that we hopped on over to 6th street to party it up. However, I realized that I am a little old cause I was ready to go to bed but forced myself to stay up late.

At the hotel getting ready to go eat


The birthday girl...Cassandra Disbro

The girls at Halycon in Downtown Austin
While I was out, I was missing my baby girl so badly. She stayed at home with Daddy, Grisham, Kerri and Damien. Kerri made sure to take lots of pics and emailed them to me while I was out:


When I got home today I couldn't wait for Abby to wake up from her nap. When she did, we played lots and then went on some errands where she was great! We played some more when we got home.
Grisham...this is what we call a toy :)
This is my most favorite parent...Momma :)
I can't believe my baby turns 8 months this week!
This past week we have walked in on Abby sitting up in her crib with her hands on the edge of the crib and trying to peepeye over. We have walked in on her sitting up with a dragonfly in each hand pulling and playing. So......we figured it was time to lower the crib. Tracy didn't want to take apart the crib, so he felt it easiest to get under the crib to do so. I couldn't help but take pictures. The one picture I didn't get in time was when Abby crawled up to the crib and tried to get to Daddy.
Now Abby is asleep and this has been a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment