Monday, April 27, 2009

Soooooooo Big!

My baby girl finally did it. Not only is she crawling (very slowly and unsteady but going just the same) and sitting up and eating big girl food, she said Momma! I wasn't the only witness so I know she said it! Only a month after saying Dadda did she finally recognize the cooler parent and say Momma :)!

When we went to pick up my little pumpkin, she had tears in her eyes. Apparently she is very scared of the big purple ball (size=bigger than a soccer ball). To prove this point, Jamie pulled it out and Abby started screaming. I hated hearing her cry, but it was so tough not to laugh because my little fraidy cat was scared of a purple ball! Hopefully she will grow out of that phase.

Right now I am listening to my husband talk about what kind of foot he has and what type of running shoe he needs to buy. He is reading some stuff online. He went and wet his foot and ran to see what kind of footprint it left behind and then compared this to what was on the site. I am also a little sad because I am watching my Braves lose to St. Louis :(. They are down 3-2 in the 9th so they could still pull it out. If they don't win then I have to listen to Randy Ivey at work tomorrow.

On a funny note, our friend Sarah sent us a picture that her father-in-law took of Abby at our annual crawfish boil. Hopefully none of you will call child services on us, but Abby took to the beer bottle quite well. No matter who was holding her at the time, if they had a beer bottle, she gravitated towards it (don't worry, no alcohol was consumed by Abbykins)!


No comments:

Post a Comment