Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CuddleBug



Abby has gotten to where she is very aware of items around her in her crib. She will grab at the mobile and try to pull the dragonflys down or play with her caterpillar....but when she is knocked out she likes her pink monkey. Pink monkey was the first toy she ever met after she was born and she is drawn to her when it is sleepy time.

These pictures are from this morning when I went to wake her up.



I am about to go and play a volleyball game at 10:15! I remember when that used to be early, but now it is late for this momma and I need my sleep :). I will be pooped tomorrow I am sure. Tomorrow starts our Tabletop Hockey League again. This is the year I will take something. I am always in the playoffs and win the first round and then go to poop. Fingers crossed!

1 comment: