Monday, June 8, 2009

9 month checkup



My baby had her 9 month checkup today. There were no shots needed, but instead we got to hear what we thought....Dr. Neal told us she is still fat :). She weight 21.5 lbs and was 27 inches long. She is in the 95th percentile still for weight and in the 69th percentile for height. He said that she is meeting all her milestones and thinking she will be teething soon and walking before a year. The top picture is what Abby looked like within the first 24 hours she was born. The bottom picture is what she looks like now....a blur. My Abbykins will not stay still now to save our lives. She is always on the move and climbing on everything. Her bestest non human friend Rascal loves her and goes where she goes.
Today I went to Target and in the dollar section they had Abby stuff! I love it when I can find Abby Cadabby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment