Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy Sunday



On Sunday, my loving husband let me sleep in while he got up with Abby.....and then when I got up, she was down for a nap and my husband was in cleaning/babyproofing mode. He went and put outlet covers in all the outlets since Abby thinks they are cool now. He also put the locks on some of the cabinets that we don't want her to get in and then he super vacuumed the entire common area (living, dining, kitchen). He even cleaned all the blinds....and then he finished up the yard.

After his hard work was done, we took Abby to the pool for the first time. We decided to join our neighborhood pool for the summer. We got her a little floating ring and were a little worried about how she might like the water. Even as of last summer, Riley did not like being in the pool without someone holding her....however Abby, totally different! She absolutely LOVED the pool and her floating ring. She kicked around and splashed and at some points she just chilled and looked like all she was missing was a bottle. Abby also discovered that chlorine water doesn't taste too bad :).




Abby getting in for the first time...do I like this or not?




By the time we got her out of the pool and drove the 1/2 mile home, she was out like a little light. The pool tuckered her out. So once my baby was asleep I jetted and went to get a pedicure with Sarah and Laura and then got Miss Abby a new stacker toy with my coupon to Toys R Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment