Saturday, September 26, 2009

Becca's Visit

Last weekend one of my besties, Becca, flew into Baton Rouge from NYC. Since I don't get to see her that often Abby and I drove down to see her. Tracy went dove hunting with the boys.
On Friday we drove to Lafayette to stay with my brother. My nephew Andrew turned 1 the day before and Abby had to see her cousin Andrew and Hailey!


On Saturday, Abby and I drove to Baton Rouge to see Auntie Becca! We dropped Abby off with Polly and Bill and off to the LSU football game we went. It was super hot, but super fun too. We tailgated and scored some pretty amazing tickets from one of our friends. LSU won the game...yay!
On Sunday we spent some time in the morning with Bill, Polly and Cam and then met my sister and Dad for breakfast. Then back to College Station.
It was a short trip, but was great to see everyone. We are going to visit Becca and Parham in NYC next April and I can't wait. Love you Acceber!

No comments:

Post a Comment