Monday, March 30, 2009

Abby meets Bubba

Saturday was the Reynolds and Reynolds Fun Run. I am hoping this is my last year to coordinate the event. Tracy came in 1st in the 5K for his age bracket and 2nd overall for the men. He ran even though he was still sick. I suprisingly with my slow time of 30 minutes came in 3rd in the 16-30 age bracket for the women 5K. Afterwards Tracy and I came home and played with Abby. I got out my old rocking chair from when I was little and decided to let her try it out. It was good because it has the arms that she was able to lean on.
That evening Tracy went to pick Austin up from the airport. He is here visiting on his Spring Break. Because his Christmas trip was cancelled, this was the first time he would meet his baby sister. On Sunday morning they got to meet:
Abby took to her big Bubba right away! She never fussed with him and was always staring. Austin wasn't so bad caring and playing with his little sister either!

No comments:

Post a Comment