Friday, March 6, 2009

Memories of New Orleans

So below are some more pictures from our New Orleans trip. The first one is me and Tracy after the wedding. The second one shows my niece, Toni Tone Tony (band reference) with Abby while we were eating with the fam on Sunday. The last picture is my favorite. We were at Cracker Barrell in Sulphur, LA on our way back to Tejas and they have rocking chairs outside. Well, they happened to have a kid one so I sat Abby in it and she just chilled!



Yesterday Abby had a fussy day for her Brown Momma! Luckily today she seemed to have a good one. I love having Jamie watch Abby cause I get cool pics like the ones below. Abby and Alex are just too cute.
Crockpot is staying with us and Abby got to meet another latino friend, Grisham Anthony Garza. I will post pictures of the two before they leave. Abby just has tons of friends to play with it is so fun!
On Sunday I am riding in a 67 mile bicycle ride in Montgomery. We will see how prepared I am for the MS 150 after this is done. For the MS150 we have to ride approximately 90 miles in a day! Don't know if my butt is ready for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment