Friday, March 27, 2009

Sick Baby = Sick Family

So Abby was sick and stayed home yesterday with Tracy. Luckily she was fine all day yesterday, but slept ALL day. I came home last night and ate with Tracy and went to play volleyball. When I got home....straight to the bathroom! Apparently I had the bug too. I finally quit my sickness around 5 this morning. I went in to work around 11ish to work on the Fun Run stuff for tomorrow and got a call from Tracy...he was on his way home because he was sick now! Goodness gracious and our family. Hopefully everything is okay with us and Tracy feels better by tomorrow. It seems to be a 12 hour bug as opposed to a 24 hour bug.

We have our annual company Fun Run tomorrow and I am the gal in charge. I was supposed to run the 5K, but we will have to see how I feel tomorrow. I don't know if Tracy will run either.

I will post pics from the Run later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment