Sunday, July 5, 2009

Texas Reds Festival 2009

Okay...so it has been a while since I posted, and boy are you probably going to get tired of reading for a bit :). I FINALLY downloaded a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks. Since Austin and Riley have been here, I haven't really wanted to get on a computer (or had the strength because I am worn out each day :) ) and have been doing much of the email and FB stuff on my iPhone. So here come a few posts. I am doing a few posts so there is separation for each item and one item isn't a million miles long...so here goes:
As mentioned in my previous post, the first Saturday the kids were here we went to the 3rd annual Texas Reds Festival held in downtown Bryan. We go every year and they seem to be adding more and more stuff for the kiddos to do each year.
It was super hot that day, but the kids seemed to really enjoy themselves...even Abby!

Riley & Abby before the day began

Riley Smiley going down the big girl slide! She wouldn't do this one in previous years...she is really getting to be brave!

Austin thought he would give this mechanical bull a ride...but I think it gave him a ride...he ended up on the ground not too long after this picture.

Abby is thinking....man Bubba is a wimp, I could have lasted at least 4 seconds! LOL

Riley's favorite part was the petting zoo...she thought it was the coolest last year too and didn't want to leave it.

Abby & Grisham hanging at the Children's Museum...just having a ball

Abby...you are too funny (says Grisham)

Riley Smiley loves to shop! The Children's Museum has this cool grocery store area where you can pretend shop and check yourself out and all sorts of fun stuff.
Austin being crazy at the Children's Museum trying on different masks...I am a tiger..rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment