Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day at the Park


This past Tuesday was a much needed day off for me. With Jamie gone to Las Vegas and Grammy Joyce bowling, someone needed to watch Abby and I happily volunteered :). It was kind of a bad day and I knew I would want some alone time. Tuesday, November 3rd, was the 4th anniversary of my mom's death...and while I should be over it, I always seem to cry at some point during the day. So, it was good for me to be off.
Abby and I started off the day with some snuggling and playing. Then we went and looked at a couple of preschools and then nap time for the Abbster while I worked out, did laundry and took a shower. We then ran some errands and then came back for more naps. After naps we went to the play park at the front of our subdivison. It was about the time Tracy got off work and he met us out there. I put her on the slide for the first time by herself and she loved it. We even did the swings for awhile and she didn't even cry! I think the park will become one of our favorite places.

No comments:

Post a Comment