Sunday, November 8, 2009

She's a maniac, maniac on the floor....


For Halloween this year, we went to a fall festival at Grace Bible Church. They had tons of booths and games and of course people dressed up for the festivities. Abby was an 80's exercise chick...think Flashdance. She looked so adorable in her off the shoulder sweatshirt and leg warmers. She definitely didn't know what to think about everyone being dressed up. We met up with Dora and Boots (Ashley and Luke Harris) and saw several other friends while we were there.

For Halloween evening we stayed home because Abby was having some teething issues. She helped to greet the trick or treaters. I couldn't believe how many parents were trick or treating with their under 1 year olds and asking for candy! I couldn't believe it. It is fine to go around with your little child, but until they can eat the food or unless they have an older sibling trick or treating then don't bring your teeny tiny out trick or treating. It just looks silly.

I am ready for next year when the Abbster is older for this. When I get off my lazy bottom I will upload some more pictures.

1 comment: