Monday, January 26, 2009

Cold & Chicken

So we chickened out on Saturday morning and did not ride our bicycles because the windchill was in the 30's.

Yesterday Tracy was wonderful and gave me the afternoon 'off'. I went and got a pedicure, did some shopping and ended the afternoon with Jen at the movies watching Bride Wars. It was a little different then I thought it would be, but it was okay. In the next few weeks there are several chick flicks I want to see, 'hes just not that into you' and 'confessions of a shopaholic'. The confession books are hilarious so I hope they do a good job.

When I got home last night, Tracy was cooking and had Abby in her bumbo on the kitchen counter. The first pic is of her thinking...man those potatoes look good. The other is just her being smily. After the photo ops, we fed her pears and oatmeal which she seems to like pretty well.

I am off to work now for a wonderful day. We start Weight Watchers again. I am hoping to try and lose this last bit of baby weight. Also, when it is in a group setting, I get a little competitive. Today is a long work out day. I meet with John at lunch and then ride the bike tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment