Friday, January 16, 2009

Have you seen Maurice?


Okay so I know I just posted something for today, but I had to add this (I briefly mentioned it in my last post).

Maurice Monkey is one of Abby's favorite toys. His feet are blue teethers. Tracy tried to call him Blue Foot Curious George once and Abby screamed! So every since he has been Maurice. Well today I watched the girls for a little while at Josh & Jamies while Jamie was at dr. appts and we accidentally left Maurice over there when I picked her up.

Well tonight Abby got a ransom note from Alex that went like this:
A-
I am holding blue foot monkey hostage...if you ever want to see him
again you will meet my demands!

I then responded that we do not know anyone named blue foot monkey and they better not hurt Maurice. The kidnappers have since sent numerous, horrible, torturing pictures of poor, defenseless Maurice! Can anyone help us find him?

No comments:

Post a Comment