Monday, January 19, 2009

The play park and then back to Maurice

Yesterday was a relaxing day for Ms. Abby and myself. We went to eat with Grandma & Grandpa at Cheddars. It was so yummy, I haven't been there in a while due to the crowds that are there. After that Abby decided to take a nap and let Mommy do some much needed cleaning around the house. The fun part was going to the park with the Harris family. It was Abby's first date with her future boyfriend, Luke Pollard Harris, who is a few months older than Abby (she is already going for the older men)!



Today Abby was sooooooooooooooo happy. When I dropped her off at Jamie's, there was Maurice sitting in the pack and play. When I laid Abby down she grabbed Maurice and started playing with him. After a long day of work, I went back to the Stafin's to eat some yummy yummy stew. I love stew and I don't get to eat it because Tracy does NOT like stew. When I got there the girls were just playing. Alex was a little upset and was trying to get Abby's paci and she was sucking on Abbys hand. So cute!



So I have to say I am so glad to have Tracy, because when he has been gone, it is kind of tough to do everything by myself. Luckily when we got home tonight I gave Abby a bath and then she went right to sleep. I rode for a grueling hour on my road bike while watching tv. The MS 150 is coming up a lot sooner than expected and I hope I can ride 150 miles in 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment