Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally my laptop back and now pictures!!!!!

I haven't had my laptop in like a week. Thankfully it is all fixed and now I can be on the computer whenever I want and do not have to interrupt Tracy's WOW fixation!
So, since I have my computer back, I can now download pictures....woohoo!
For those that didn't know, Tracy went to see Austin and Riley in Washington this past week. He did not take near as many pictures as I thought he would, but here are a few. As you can see Riley has grown so much and Austin's hair is very long! They went to Chuck E Cheese, Red Lobster, the movies and several other places.







I love that Abby stays at a friends house. Jamie sends me pictures during the day sometimes and it just makes me smile. Here is a picture she sent on Wednesday.



On Wednesday evening we gave Abby her first fruit, pears. She was having a blast sitting in the bumbo and eating the pears. Today we mixed the pears with the oatmeal and for once she actually ate the dang oatmeal. She ate almost all of it that Tracy fixed for her and he fixed a lot. She was messy with it and had to get a bath right afterwards but seemed so happy!



Tonight is just a lazy night. We ate C&J's and just relaxed. Tomorrow morning we are being crazy and riding our bikes at 8 in the morning. It is supposed to be in the 40's with a 20 mph head wind. Wish us luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment