Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Enough Hair for a Bow!

So we dropped our precious little sweetpea with Jamie this morning and mid morning I get this photo! She is too cute. Her little mohawk holds a little bow now. Jamie also took a video of Abby just a giggling, so we will get that posted sometime soon.

Tonight we did peas again and she didn't look sure about any of the bites, but she kept eating and eating.

All of Abby's pj's are in the washer tonight because I forgot to put them in the dryer when we got home. All we had clean were gowns, but for some reason Tracy hates putting Abby in gowns now because it is hard to struggle getting her in them. Next thing I know, Tracy has decided that Abby is going to be inserted into a Sleep Sack with just her diaper. She looked so confused! I guess really it is the same thing as a gown, but I scolded Tracy a little (not too much though :) ). Now she is sleeping and sleeping.

We are watching The Biggest Loser right now, which should motivate me to want to work out, but I did my workout for the day and am really pooped. I feel bad for the teams where the partners are not pulling their weight when it comes to challenges and workouts. I know it is a random thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment