Friday, February 13, 2009

A Super Fun Day

Today I got to spend the whole day with my munchkin. Josh and Jamie had other things going on today so I took off and spent the whole day with my sweetpea. Abby woke up when she normally does (around 7:00ish) and we ate and played for a little while. She then took a tiny nap. After nap time we played some more, ate some more and then went to meet Daddy for lunch at Jason's Deli. It was so yummy. After lunch me and Abby just went around and went to World Market, Sam's, Ashley Furniture and Kroger. Abby took little cat naps, but when we got home she was really tired. She is sleeping right now and so peaceful.

Tonight I am meeting the girls to plan Sarah's baby shower! They found out this week they are having a boy so Abby will have another friend. After that Tracy and I will just lay around.

Tomorrow we are riding bikes in the morning and going to Katy for Valentine's Day.

1 comment: