Thursday, February 5, 2009

Peaches & Mohawks

The above picture is the face of a baby girl just trying peaches for the first time. She did this with pears too the first time. She makes this face the first bite each time and the only thing I can think of is that the tartness gets to her. After the first bite she seems to like them just fine. In fact, peaches and sweet potatoes are the only food that I can feed her and nothing gets out of her mouth onto her bib! She loves them.



She has also discovered she can put anything and everything into her mouth. Even with the pacifier in her mouth she still tries to put things in. The other day she was sitting upright by herself for a minute and fell forward onto my arm. She didn't mind though, she treated my arm as a little nighttime snack!


Such a silly girl!
So I am sure everyone has seen those pictures of yourself as a baby where your parents dressed you up or did funny stuff to you and took pictures. I told myself that I really wouldn't ever do that........oh but I did!!!!!
Abby has this little strip of hair that so wanted to be spiked into a mohawk.....well I couldn't disappoint her, so I did it. Take a look at our little rocker girl!


I am just praying that our sweetpea does not get the stomach flu. I had it for a few days earlier this week and I have to say that it broke my heart to not be able to hold her or touch her. We didn't want her to catch the bug. So my fever broke early yesterday and this morning, Tracy got it! We are the stomach bug family. Hopefully this weekend will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment