Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a Chunky Monkey

So this past weekend I had to work some at the office, so I decided to do it while Tracy was riding. Abby slept some, but mostly she wanted to play, so I had to get some cute photo ops.
The below picture is taken while she was playing with her bestest friend, Maurice!
You can notice in the picture that her hair is starting to grow longer. However, it is growing more prominently in a little strip. You can see on previous posts that we like to give her little mohawks :). We are hoping her hair starts to grow on the sides a little too.
Monday I got to take a break from work to watch the babies. Alex and Abby were all about playing on the floor.......AT FIRST! Then they wanted to take turns being needy and wanting White Momma love lol. Finally Abby decided to take a nap and then I could focus on Miss Alex and then she decided to go to sleep too! But they are too cute together. Alex is getting so big that I am sure she will start crawling soon.
This week we have been going back to some old favorites with our food. Tonight we did sweet potatoes. I decided to take Abby's clothes off since she was wearing white. This picture just shows how chunky my little monkey has become. She is so precious and she has gotten to where she laughs at the drop of a hat. It is more of a cackle really.
Well my husband and I have been trying to get in shape. We are scheduled to ride in the MS150 in April and then compete in a duathlon at the end of May. In the past four weeks we have each lost a little over 12 pounds! I will soon be back to my pre-Abby weight (hopefully).
In a couple of weeks we are getting to go home to Baton Rouge and New Orleans! Rebecca is finally getting married and unfortunately Tracy and I have to go to a great place, eat great food and be with wonderful people! I will take lots of pictures while we are there. It will be the first time Rebecca gets to meet Abby. It will also be the longest we are away from her. My cousin Fran is going to keep Abby 2 of the days while we are there so we can focus on us, the wedding and having a little fun.
More later..........

No comments:

Post a Comment