Sunday, February 1, 2009

Out of Shape

So yesterday I did my first real group bike ride. According to my plan I was only supposed to ride 22.5 miles and instead I did more! It was 2.5 hours of continuous pushing. I thought I was getting in shape, but each hill I wanted to quit because my quads were on FIRE!!!!
But the important thing is I did it! Last night my cool new girl bike seat and bike shorts came :). I am so happy for the extra padding in the right places. Tracy kicked more butt than me because he rode for an hour longer.

I figured since I did all that exercise that I deserved to eat good last night. I have been seeing those Olive Garden commercials talking about their four cheese stuffed ravioli with a white wine cream sauce and shrimp. Let me tell you it was pure bliss....so yummy!

Today is Super Bowl day so we will be going to several friends houses to eat yummy snacks and partake in the day together. Abby will have several playmates (not from Playboy) to play with throughout the afternoon. I will try to post some pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment